- Discover the Pearl of the Carpathians, Sinaia
- Find out more about Peles Castle, the former summer residence of the royal family
- Learn more about Dracula’s legend
- Enjoy dinner at a gypsy family
- Discover Sighisoara, one of the best preserved medieval citadel in Europe
- Visit Sibiu, one of the oldest town in Transylvania
- 1st day- Departure from Bucharest to Sinaia, Bran, Brasov and Sighisoara
Your guide will be waiting you in the lobby ready to show you the beauty of Transylvania. Departure to your first stop through the scenic Prahova Valley and arrival to Sinaia called the „Pearl of the Carpathians” for her beauty and the impressive architecture. Visit the Peles Castle, the former summer residence of the royal family and the emblema of the Romanian royalty. Drive on to Bran to visit the „Dracula`s Castle”, a medieval castle built as a fortress. For many years it has been an interesting medieval art museum. Fringed by the peaks of the Southern Carpathian Mountains, Brasov is one of the most visited places in Romania. Founded by the Teutonic Knights in 1211 on an ancient Dacian site and settled by the Saxons as one of the seven citadels, it has been used as a backdrop in many recent period films. The city is surrounded by legends of vampires and medieval stories. We will have a walking tour so you can discover the old town center, the Black Church, the Council Square and the Hirsche House.
Overnight in Sighisoara at one of the best preserved hotel but only after we will have dinner included with a gypsy family ready to tell you everything about their traditions and habits.
2nd day-Sighisoara Citadel,Biertan,Sibiu,Cozia and Bucharest
Discover Sighisoara, one of the best preserved medieval citadel in Europe remains one of the most beautiful medieval city in Europe. It is a World Herritage Site by UNESCO. It is as well the birthplace of Vlad Dracula, also known as Vlad Tepes, ruler of the province of Walachia from 1456 to 1462. He is the one who inspired the Bram Stoker`s fictional creation, Count Dracula. After this, we will be heading to Sibiu with a short detour to visit Biertan, a fortified church built in the 15th century by the Saxons. It is part of the UNESCO Heritage since 1993 and it boasts beside religious objects also an matrimonial prison. Next on our „to see list” is Sibiu, one of the oldest town in Transylvania. In 2007 was awarded with the title of European Capital of Culture. The main attractions are the Evangelical Church, the Orthodox Cathedral, the Roman Catholic Church, the Stairs tower and the Council Tower. On our way back to Bucharest we will have a stop at the Cozia monastery, built by Vlad Dracula`s grandfather,Mircea the Old.
Drop off in Bucharest at your hotel.
- Fully customizable itinerary: make this tour your dream tour and customized it the way you want for no extra charge
- Flexibility: you decide when to start and make changes in the daily itinerary
- Private Guide: Fully licensed English speaking guide for the entire program ( other languages on request)
- Transportation: Private transportation in air conditioned car/minivan
- Car expenses: Gasoline, parking and road tolls
- Internet: Free wifi in all our vehicles
- Entrance fees: Included to all proposed touristic sites mentioned in the program
- Accommodation: accommodation for 1 night in 4* hotels
- Meals: breakfast and dinner at a gypsy famili
- Airport transfer: at arrival and departure
- Beverages: Bottled water in the car
- Photo fees & Video fees
- Meals others than specified
- Phone calls and other personal expenses
- There is an extra pay for single supplement
- Flights to and from Romania
- Personal insurance
- We offer standard accommodation.
- Upgrade and downgrades are available based on your budget
- Limited wheelchair access
- Peles Castle is closed as following: 12 May – 15 Sept: closed on Monday; 16 Sep – 15 May: closed on Mondays and Tuesdays; 03 Nov – 02 Dec: Peles Castles is closed for a full month for cleaning & restoration. Other sites can be visited instead
Eastern European Experience, the organizing tourism agency will not be held liable if the places visited are closed without prior notice.
Adult (18-90 years) / person:
410 Euro/pers – for a group of 2-3 people
272 Euro/pers – for a group of 4-7 people
Fully customizable itinerary: make this tour your dream tour and customized it the way you want for no extra charge
✔ Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance