- Discover the most important city on the Romanian seaside, Constanta
- Have a sightseeing tour that includes Ovidiu’s Square, the Genoese Lighthouse, the House with Lions, The Great Mahmudyie Mosque and the Casino
- Visit Danube Delta Museum of Natural Science, one of the most cultural and touristic attractions in Tulcea
- Get ready to discover the beauty of the Delta, while enjoying a fish lunch menu
- 1st day-Bucharest,Constanta and Tulcea
Meet your guide in the morning and prepare yourself to discover the most important city on the Romanian seaside. It was founded by the Greek colonists from Miletos in the 6th century BC, Tomis was conquered by the Romans in 71 BC and renamed Constantiana. Sightseeing tour will include the Ovidiu`s Square(designed by the sculptor Ettore Ferrari in 1887), the Genoese Lighthouse(built in 1860 by the Danubius and Black Sea Company), the House with Lions(a mix between Romantic and Genovese architectural styles), The Great Mahmudyie Mosque(one of the most distinctive mosques in the area as combines Byzantine and Romanian architectural elements), the Casino(concluded between the two world wars in art nouveau style, it represents sumptuous architecture and a wonderful view of the sea). Arrival in Tulcea. Visit Danube Delta Museum of Natural Science, one of the most cultural and touristic attractions in Tulcea. The best way to introduce yourself to the region`s flora and fauna plus the traditional way of life of the Danube Delta`s fishermen can be found here.
Overnight in Tulcea.
2nd day-Boat trip to Danube Delta
Take your camera with you and be ready to discover the amazing mixture of water, channels, reed, birds, fishermen, water lilies, sunrise and sunset. Enjoy a boat trip with a special fish menu. Danube Delta is a natural reserve without substitute. The water of the Danube Delta is pitched back into the Black Sea. It is house for more than 300 species of birds and around 45 fish species of fresh water and in the same time is the largest colony of common pelicans from Europe.
Return to Tulcea by boat and drive back to Bucharest.
- Fully customizable itinerary: make this tour your dream tour and customized it the way you want for no extra charge
- Flexibility: you decide when to start and make changes in the daily itinerary
- Private Guide: Fully licensed English speaking guide for the entire program ( other languages on request)
- Transportation: Private transportation in air conditioned car/minivan
- Car expenses: Gasoline, parking and road tolls
- Internet: Free wifi in all our vehicles
- Entrance fees: Included to all proposed touristic sites mentioned in the program
- Accommodation: accommodation for 1 night in 3*-4* hotels
- Meals: breakfast and one fish lunch menu
- Airport transfer: at arrival and departure
- Beverages: Bottled water in the car
- Photo fees & Video fees
- Meals others than specified
- Phone calls and other personal expenses
- There is an extra pay for single supplement
- Flights to and from Romania
- Personal insurance
- We offer standard accommodation.
- Upgrade and downgrades are available based on your budget
- Limited wheelchair access
Eastern European Experience, the organizing tourism agency will not be held liable if the places visited are closed without prior notice.
Adult (18-90 years) / person:
445 Euro/pers – for a group of 2-3 people
312 Euro/pers – for a group of 4-7 people
Fully customizable itinerary: make this tour your dream tour and customized it the way you want for no extra charge
✔ Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance