Enjoy a full-day private tour discovering the Black Sea coast of Romania with included visits to the Archeological Museum, Roman mosaics, the main Constanta Cathedral and the largest mosque in Romania. All this and a great time at Mamaia Beach Resort.
We start the day early with a drive to the Black Sea. On our way take a view over the vineyards in Dobrogea region. Afterwards, we continue to Constanta, the oldest port at the Black Sea. We will visit together the Orthodox Cathedral, the archeological museum and of course the symbol of the city, the Casino. Next is a walk on the beach on the seaside resort of Mamaia.
- Licensed Private Guide
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your hotel or at any other location of your choice in the city
- Modern & comfortable A/C car or minivan at your disposal during the tour
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites
- VIP skip-the-line admission
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-fi in all our vehicles
- Photo fees
Eastern European Experience, the organizing tourism agency will not be held liable if the places visited are closed without prior notice.