This half day trip outside of Bucharest it’s the best way to discover and learn more about Snagov Monastery from the 14th century, the place where Vlad the Impaler Dracula is believed to be buried and Mogosoaia Palace, a true jewel of architecture built in Romanian Renaissance style or Brancovenesc style in the beginning of the 18th century.
- We make our escape for a half day from the busy streets of Bucharest. Unknown even to some people born and raised here there are some hidden gems just a few miles outside city limits.Leaving Bucharest we travel to the Palace of Mogosoaia. A retreat made for the rulers of the Romanians, in a pure Romanian style called Brancovenesc. It is a quiet and majestic place where you will feel like going back in time.
Next, we take a short drive to the Snagov Monastery which is believed to be the resting place of the body of Vlad the Impaler, better known as Dracula. The monastery itself is on an island in the middle of the Snagov Lake offering great views over the surrounding area.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-fi in all our vehicles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- Photo fees
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved in the Village Museum
- Mogosoaia Palace is closed on Mondays. In this case the visit will still be done but only from the outside.
Eastern European Experience, the organizing tourism agency will not be held liable if the places visited are closed without prior notice.
Adult (18-90 years) / person:
Starting daily from 09:30.
✔ Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance