This Bucharest 7-hour full day city tour gives you the best opportunity to see the most important sites in Bucharest enjoying a panoramic city tour passing by landmarks like the Arch of Triumph, The Patriarchal Palace and Church, Constitution Square, Opera, National Theater, Victory Avenue, Revolution Square, University Square and more. Also take a tour in the Parliament Palace – the second largest building in the world and the Village Museum – a unique collection of houses from all around Romania.
- Start your 7-hour tour in the morning and discover together with your professional guide the wonders of Bucharest, also called little Paris of the East. Your panoramic city tour includes stops and history lessons at three very important sites: Revolution Square, Constitution Square and equally impressive Military Academy.
Discover the history of the Romanians from the time of the Roman Empire, Middle Ages and Vlad the Impaler and walk your way through Monarchy and the dark Communist times of recent history.
Next on the agenda is a visit to Ceausescu’s mad dream – The Parliament Palace. Discover the second largest building in the world – formerly known as the People’s Palace. Take a tour inside together with a professional English speaking guide from the Parliament in order to get a full taste of Ceausescu’s heritage.
After the visit we will take a walking tour through the Old City and find out more about the man that founded Bucharest – Vlad the Impaler aka Dracula that established his royal court here in the 15th century.
Next we see the open air Village Museum, which will provide you with a unique experience and will give you a glimpse in the life of the Romanian peasants from more than 100 years ago. This museum is particularly impressive because all the houses were taken from their original locations and rebuilt here in Bucharest almost once century ago.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-fi in all our vehicles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- Photo fees
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved in the Village Museum
- The Village Museum is closed on Mondays and it will be replaced by a short walking tour in the old town.
- Between 1 January and 30 June 2019, visits to the Palace of Parliament are restricted due to the fact that Romania has the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. During this period, Primaverii Palace (House of Ceausescu) will be visited.
Eastern European Experience, the organizing tourism agency will not be held liable if the places visited are closed without prior notice.