Best offer to do a complete Bucharest city tour with a visit included to the Village Museum.
Start your tour with discovering the wonders of Bucharest with 3 major stops: the Revolution Square, The Parliament Palace and Military Academy and pass by the most important landmarks like: The Romanian Arch of Triumph, House of Free Press, Kiseleff Avenue with beautiful French style villas, Victory Square, Cismigiu Garden, Fountains Avenue & Opera Square.
Complete your visit of Romania’s Capital with taking a tour in one of the most impressive open air ethnographic museums in the world where you can have an encounter with an authentic Romanian village rich in monuments and artifacts dating from the 17th to the 20th century.
- Start your day and discover together with your professional guide, the wonders of Bucharest, also called The Little Paris of the East.
Your panoramic city tour includes stops and history lessons at very important sites and places only locals know.
The Revolution Square – where you will enjoy a unique lecture about the communist system of Romania before 1989 and find out how the change to democracy was done when Romania had the bloodiest revolution in Europe during that period.
The Constitution Square – where the Romania’s Parliament is located, also known as House of the People, second largest building in the world and learn more about the project that changed the face of our capital in the 1980’s.
Complete your visit of Romania’s Capital with taking a tour in one of the most impressive open air ethnographic museums in the world where you can have an encounter with an authentic Romanian village rich in monuments and artifacts from the 17th to the 20th Century.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-fi in all our vehicles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- Photo fees
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved in the Village Museum
- The Village Museum is closed on Mondays and it will be replaced by a short walking tour in the old town.
Eastern European Experience, the organizing tourism agency will not be held liable if the places visited are closed without prior notice.